Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Graduation


This past weekend I graduated from Idaho State University with a Bachelors in Business Administration with an emphasis in Marketing. The graduation ceremony was great, meaning that it wasn't its usually 4 hours like in years past...thank goodness. I felt so grown up and satisfied with myself that I had been able to reach this goal in my life.


My Besties minus one (Melissa, Aleesha, Me, Kim)

As I was sitting there waiting for my turn to receive my diploma, I was caught up in all the memories I had of ISU and my time there. I can seriously say that some of the greatest friendships I have right now are because I decided to go to ISU. The memories that go along with those friendships are endless and I'm so grateful for that! I know that as things continues to change and life becomes harder than it was in college, I can always depend on these ladies. They have taught me to be patient, have perseverance, to have fun, and have reminded me that truly good friends are hard to find.


Idaho State University Alumni

The weekend was fabulous and I was kind of sad to see it end. It was a good reminder to why these ladies are more like sisters to me than friends!

3 comments:

  1. CONGRATS ON GRADUATING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THIS!!! And I love that you updated your blog. What a perfect excuse...college graduation! :) I was so happy to be there and cheer you on. You have worked hard for this! Yahoo! I'm so grateful for your girls and all that ISU brought us. I will always love ISU for the people it gave me. Love you and congratulations again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm so happy for you :) That is awesome!! You have accomplished some pretty amazing things with many yet to come!!

    Sayang kamu!!

    ReplyDelete